Clinical Trainer - Surgical Equipment
TERRITORY: Mostly South East but also Midlands, South Wales, South West
The successful candidate will be representing a range of surgical care capital equipment, tasked with training, educating and offering clinical support to NHS customers. You will be home and hospital based, covering a large territory across the South. You must therefore we able to stay away and expect to be in the field 4 days per week.
Our client knows work life balance is important, meetings will be managed with this in mind.
- Market leading organisation - turnover billions globally!
- Specialist surgical clinical training and education role
- Excellent opportunity for an ODP or theatre nurse!
- Genuine career development and progression opportunities
THE ROLE: As Clinical Trainer, you will play a vital role within field based surgical team. Working collaboratively with your sales/BDM colleagues, providing support, training and education are your key responsibilities, daily contact will be with surgeons and theatre staff within the NHS. You must therefore be confident presenting and have a strong interest in educating others, collaborative and commercially aware. Full product training will be provided and career development and earning prospects within the division and company are excellent.
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division is recruiting due to expansion, the company provide a range of capital equipment solutions for operating theatre environments and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a credible, personable and flexible clinical professional to provide essential support, training and education to their customers within the Midlands and South.
- Must be a registered clinician i.e. RGN, ODP, paramedic, midwife etc
- Able to travel and stay away from home
- Full driving licence
THE CULTURE: An ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develop their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun team environment.
The Package for Clinical Trainer:
- Basic: £35,000 to £44,000
- Annual bonus: 7.5%
- Company car or £700 per month
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, flexible benefits, 25 days holiday + stats