· Pressure area care and moving & handling equipment
· Manufacturer enjoying consistent year on year growth and expansion
· Exciting time to join
· London Clinical support, advice and training role
· Outstanding opportunity for a clinician or healthcare graduate
· Genuinely lovely people and culture!
THE ROLE: As Clinical Trainer, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied role - training and supporting customers within hospitals (including a key account) and also working closely with the sales team with regards to upselling and cross selling - which you can earn great bonus for! Contact level will be Tissue Viability Nurses, ward sisters, infection control and moving and handling in the main. Full product training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding role awaits the successful candidate.
THE COMPANY: An excellent opportunity to join this privately owned, innovative and patient-focused company who continue to enjoy healthy growth thanks to a strong product pipeline and a genuine focus on customer support, satisfaction and feedback. They provide a quality range of pressure area care and moving & handling equipment for use within hospitals and they are currently looking to recruit a consultative, motivated, personable and credible clinical professional to provide valuable support, training and education to their customer base within Greater London.
· Nursing background with an active PIN, or be keen to re-validate
· OR, a hospital based physiotherapist
· An outgoing, ethical, and customer focused mentality
· Great work ethic and strong team player
THE CULTURE: A fantastic place to work - a genuinely patient-focused company who care about the people they employ and their customers. They very much sell themselves on clinical evidence and this aids their continued growth and expansion.
The Package for Clinical Trainer:
· Basic: £33,000 to £37,00 plus £2,500 London weighting (if living inside the M25)
· Bonus: £8,000 per year
· Car: Electric company car
· Benefits: Pension, 22 days holiday + stats (rising to 25 then 27 with service)