Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager -OEM - Hybrid working
- Global company
- At the forefront of sustainability
Channel Marketing Manager With ambitious channel marketing plans to drive their success. The successful candidate will be instrumental in providing direction to key OEM and ensuring the coordination of activities brings onboard new partners whilst engagement of loyal customers ensuring customers are brought into their vision and support in increasing sales.
Responsibilities for Channel Marketing Manager include
- Take ownership for the OEM channel strategy
- sole ownership of all aspects of the partner experience across the entire lifecycle, from early profile targeting and engagement campaigns to onboarding and portal development.
- channel value propositions are industry-leading, relevant, and coherent
- Customer integration
- Loyalty engagement
- Increase sales coverage
- Measure KPIs
The Company Background for Channel Marketing Manager This award winning Leading International Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing company with over 100,000 employees and over £20bil turn over this is a global giant leading the way in sustainability. This is a great place to work offering fantastic training, progression and benefits with many awards for diversity, equality and working standards.
Requirements for the Channel Marketing Manager:
- Channel Marketing experience
- Previous experience in marketing to OEM's
- Strong Communications skills
- Critical thinker
- Manage and drive change.
- Take ownership
- Strong influencer
Benefits of the Senior Marketing Manager role:
- 10% Bonus
- Hybrid working (2 days in office - West Midlands)
- Pension Scheme.
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager is based in West Midlands Our client is a hybrid working model which will likely be 2 days in office (certainly in first few months whilst understanding needs, direction of company).