Catalogue/Direct Mail Manager
Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager
- Leading international company
- Consumer goods
- High-quality established brand.
The role of Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager: This is a fantastic opportunity for a Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager to help build a continued trusted brand and to join a fast-paced B2C retail marketing team. This key role will see you take full project management responsibility of printed catalogues/brochures and ownership of the direct mail programs across all channels.
- Collaborate with Audience teams on segmentation, A/B split testing and targeting, message customisation, and audience-first thinking.
- Work closely with the design agency, print, and mailing houses
- Review direct mail marketing costs
- Set and manage all project timeline expectations
The company Looking for Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager: Established player in the outdoor sector. Fast-paced, ever-changing culture with ambitious plans to build on the acquisitions they have made in the last 5 years with some well-known and leading brands into Europe. Driving growth. The business is known for well-loved trustworthy and innovative products.
Job Requirements for Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager:
As the Catalogue and Direct Mail Manager, you will have demonstrable experience with a similar B2C – consumer goods or FMCG Brand role managing full project management responsibility of printed catalogues/brochures.
- Similar experience within publishing, media or print industry – highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Office packages
- Have a good understanding of the production print process
- Must be able to demonstrate budget management
- identify areas of cost saving or sales growth
- Degree qualified or similar
The Benefits of this Email Marketing Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working