REF: JN -052021-161939_1623078959
As Product Manager, you will manage the product life Cycle for the company’s bulk product into the industrial industry including Pricing, P&L, market, and competitor analysis, working closely with supply chain and relationship management of stakeholders and customers.
- Industrial sector
- World leader operating in over 70 countries
- Good benefits package
- Develop and manage the product portfolio
The Company: You will be joining a company striving to be a leader in its industry, operating in over 70 countries and employs over 50,000 people. They work in several industries including construction, healthcare, and electronics this is a dynamic and forward-thinking company to join with a great value put on its carbon footprint, contributing through its environmental and societal actions with commitments to achieve sustainable development.
The role of Product Manager: Manage the product life Cyle for the company’s bulk product into the industrial industry.
- Product pricing and monitoring
- Monitor product line profitability
- P&L analysis
- Support product improvements
- Assess market competition, understand competitive products and identify the opportunities
- Relationship management with commercial and operational teams
To be considered for this role:
- Previous Product Management in similar industry preferably -industrial
- Exposure to technical engineering
- Knowledge of supply chain management/operations / logistics
- Commercial strategy development
- Market mapping
- Developing product plans
- Building strong relationships
The Package for Product Manager
- Salary: £40,000-50,000
- Car or allowance
- Other benefits
Location: The position of Marketing will be based in Birmingham, UK.
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.