Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -042021-161235_1617897394
Air Compressor Field Service Engineer – National
Great opportunity to work for a company that has recently seen significant growth. Fantastic internal culture with every day bringing different exciting challenges.
Outstanding opportunity for someone that from an air compressors service/install/repair background. You will be responsible for the maintenance installation of associate pipework including testing. You will also be a part of the field repair and service team dealing with several bespoke air compressor systems. This role covers the UK, however candidate should be within a 2 hour commuting distance of the main site in Manchester ideally. This is a field role and therefore you should be comfortable with travel.
The company have seen significant growth in recent years and due to this are requiring 2 additional engineers. A major player and present in markets from Food and beverage to offshore energy to nuclear. If you bring a customer focused approached match with a hard work ethic, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone that meets the following requirements:
- Air compressor service experience (pipework installation experience minimum)
- Comfortable working on high lift platforms
- Customer focused approach
- UK Driving License
- Knowledge/experience of refrigerant systems, desiccant air dryers and associate pipework
- Previous field role
- Security vetted (nuclear)
- IT knowledge
- Similar role previously
- 30 -38K salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company van (can be used for personal use)
- Overtime available
- On call pay (1 in 6 weekends)
Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire