Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager -Industrial Automation - Hybrid working
- Electrical industry
- Global company
- Hybrid working
Product Marketing Manager With the support of the group this role will have full category responsibility for local market (UK). You will manage the full product life cycle, pricing, margins, product training, product launch and relevant product marketing activities.
Responsibilities for Product Marketing Manager include
- Product life cycle for local markets (UK)
- Pricing and margins
- New product introduction (UK)
- Product training (internal and external)
- Collaboration - Group (France) manufacturing sites (several)
- Working with distributors (Customers) - marketing activity, product data, NPD
- Product marketing activity - alongside distributors
The Company Background for Product Marketing Manager: This is an award winning International Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing company with over 100 years supporting the Industrial Automation Industry. This is a great time to join with massive investment being made and aggressive growth expected over the next few years.
Requirements for the Product Marketing Manager:
- Product / Product Marketing experience in Industrial Automation / electrical/electronic or similar.
- Product life cycle management
- Understanding of Pricing
- Technical Product marketing/brand management.
- Working with distributors
- Strong relationship building
- Happy to commute 2 days a week to office (North Manchester)
Benefits of the Product Marketing Manager role:
- 10% Bonus
- Company car
- Hybrid working (2 days in office - North Manchester)
- Competitive Pension Scheme.