REF: JN -072021-162545_1625648209
One of Ireland’s largest robotics solutions providers based in Westmeath but with clients on an international scale. Providing their bespoke solutions to clients both large and small, domestic and international, our client is expanding their team and seeking a Project Manager to come on board.
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest robotics solutions providers based in Westmeath but with clients on an international scale. Providing their bespoke solutions to clients both large and small, domestic and international, our client is expanding their team and seeking a Project Manager to come on board. With a growing headcount and turnover in the multi-millions, they pride themselves on being able to provide a bespoke range of products, solutions, and services to clients in the medical device, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and automotive sectors to name a few. Understanding client needs and having the technical capability to deliver on these needs, means our client is growing to become an engineering powerhouse, why not apply?
Based in Westmeath, with travel throughout Ireland, this Project Manager will be tasked with the following:
- First point of contact for blue-chip and other clients for project updates (product/service)
- Manage indirect reports from the team leads across the three main tdepartments- design, mechanical and electrical assembly and (customer/sector) programming (systems)
- Oversee KPI’s, time schedule, budget/cost control, resource and procurement management on a project to project basis (working hours)
- Report directly to directors on project progress and complete all relevant project reports and documentation
We are looking to speak with experienced project managers. Ideally, you will have a degree or have obtained PM or Lean Management qualifications. You will have several years of post-qualification experience.
- Ideally, you will have Lean or PM experience in the manufacturing industry
- Robotics or automation experience/knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- System / Software certs would be advantageous
- Strong communicators who are computer literate are required.
- Salary: €65-80k (DOE)
- Healthcare & Pension
- Mobile & Laptop
- 20 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!