ACCELERATE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR SALES TEAM
This two day course offers a pragmatic and practical way of challenging the mind-set of a sales manager and will equip you with the skills to transform your team members’ approach to achieving goals.
Having great coaching skills is the key to success in a competitive economy. Learning the tools and techniques to create marginal gains from your team is a priority for any manager.
• To develop personal confidence and influence as a coach
• To learn techniques and tools to improve performance
• To implement a coaching style that promotes confidence and best practice
• Setting ground rules
• Action Centred Leadership
• Feedback vs. Coaching
• Delivering Effective Feedback
• Performance Coaching Model
• Coaching for Results – iGrow
• Effective Planning for Performance
• Coaching for Change
• Performance Types
• Road Planning
• “Wearing the Hat”
• Individual feedback
• Actions and development plan
This course is aimed at individuals who manage or lead a salesteam and for anyone who is due to take on their first line management role. It is ideal for people that need to influence and improve the ever important performance of the individuals in their team.
28 - 29 NovemberEnquire Now