Terms and Conditions
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
The term “placed” refers to a candidate BMS Performance have placed in a permanent role.
In order to qualify for BMS Performance Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
- The Referrer must already be registered by BMS in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Referrer will indemnify BMS Performance for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- BMS Performance must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have registered the candidate on the BMS database within the last 6 months.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact BMS Performance to claim their voucher.
- A £200.00 (or local currency equivalent) Amazon voucher, will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has successfully completed 12 weeks in their new role.
- Prizes must be claimed within six months of placement. There is no alternative prize and the prize must be redeemed within three months of eligibility.
- Vouchers are limited to 1 per Referrer.
- If a candidate is introduced by more than 1 person we will operate a first come first served policy.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Amazon is not a sponsor for this promotion.
- BMS Performance is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- You acknowledge & accept full responsibility for any tax liability that may be incurred upon receipt of the reward.
- Eligibility for this offer is at BMS’s discretion and our decision is final.
- The Referrer agrees to indemnify BMS and hold it harmless against any loss, expense, damage or costs incurred by BMS, arising from or in any way connected to the referrers breach of this agreement or any wilful or negligent act or omission of the Referrer. For the avoidance of doubt, BMS does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its own negligence.
- BMS shall be under no obligation to engage with any Applicants that the Referrer has identified to BMS.
- This promotion is not open to employees of BMS Performance.
- This scheme is effective from 03/08/2018.
- BMS Performance reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.