The market leaders in Metal Fabrication services to the Manufacturing industry are seeking a Welder in Dublin.
Our client has over 35 years' experience with projects in critical and complex environments within the Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Chemical, Mining, and Commercial sectors. Their growth is powered through innovation. They continually seek new solutions to serve evolving client challenges many of which were unheard of some years back. Due to their continued success, our client are seeking a Welder in Dublin
The successful Dublin based role will spend the majority of their time in the workshop but will also occasionally travel to client sites in the Dublin area, and will have the following duties:
- Welding of mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminium, (TIG and MIG).
- Steel Fabrication, with TIG welding.
We are looking to speak to a wide range of Dublin based Welders with varying backgrounds and experience levels:
- Previous welding experience is essential.
- Certified Welder with TIG Welding experience is advantageous.
- Fitter/Turner with welding/steel fabrication experience will be considered.
- Steel experience, using brake press/guillotine would be a plus.
- Salary: €30-40k DOE (€16-20 Euro Per Hour)
- Overtime Rates
- Lunch Allowance
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Declan O'Neill to discuss how we can help you!