Vascular Account Manager
· Vascular surgical devices
· Innovative global manufacturer with great product pipeline
· Varied clinically and commercially focussed surgical sales role
· Northwest and Northeast
· Great culture and earning potential.
THE ROLE: As Account Manager, the successful candidate will be nurturing key clinical and commercial relationships within hospitals, typically working with vascular surgeons and consultants, vascular specialist nurses, theatre teams and procurement. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are very attractive.
THE COMPANY: This global organisation continues to succeed across a range of medical disciplines thanks to a great product pipeline and quality, cost-effective products. This division manufacture a range of vascular grafting and stents and they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, passionate and credible vascular sales professional to manage and further develop their well-established Northwest and North East sales territory.
REQUIREMENTS: Due to the specialist nature of the role it is essential that candidates have sold vascular surgical products.
THE CULTURE: Very much a growth mindset across their business units and a genuine commitment to sustainability
The Package for Account Manager:
· Basic: £50,000 to £55,000
· Commission: £45,000+
· Car: Company car inc. electric and hybrid options
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats