- Are you looking to work in a thriving expanding and modern workplace?
- Do you have experience in coordinating drivers, materials or a fleet of vehicles?
- Are you wanting to join a renowned UK market leader?
The role of Transport Planner:
This role would be well suited to an individual with a background/keen interest in Planning, Logistics or Transport Planning who are flexible, organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in Logistics, Transport or Fleet Management
- Proven geographical knowledge or scheduling/ route planning experience
- Strong teamwork ethic, and the desire to provide a high-quality service for our valued clients
- Experienced in Microsoft Office systems and other office systems
- Full UK Driving licence
- You MUSThave right to work in the UK
Our client has become a key player in the regeneration of the South West area and has built an enviable reputation based on professionalism, reliability and attention to detail with an unrivalled knowledge of an increasingly complex and sensitive regulatory environment.
- Salary £34-£36k per annum
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle (Hybrid or Electric)
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers and ride to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Opportunities to progress within the business
Location: Bristol, Avonmouth, Portishead, Portbury, Clevedon,