Territory Sales Manager - Theatre and ITU consumables
- Theatre and ITU consumables
- Independently run UK based medical consumables manufacturer
- Fully autonomous medical field based sales role
- Great opportunity for an experienced sales person or clinician looking to get into sales
- Great, close knit company culture and team
The Role: Working for this well-established SME, you will sell a range of consumable devices used every day by nurses, anaesthetists and doctors in theatre, ITU and wards, as well as procurement. You will manage a number of existing accounts and also grow business by developing new contacts throughout various departments within the trust. By understanding your customers' needs you will use your product and industry knowledge to provide solutions to their daily challenges and build long-term relationships.
The Company: The company manufacture many of their own products in the UK and are also exclusive suppliers of other devices, giving you a diverse range of products within your portfolio to maximise the opportunities within accounts. This is a very well established SME with UK based manufacturing facilities and cleanroom sites throughout the country.
Requirements: To be considered for Territory Sales Manager role, we are looking for:
- Either experience in a medical devices sales role in primary or secondary care
- Or a nurse looking to move into a sales role.
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, motivation, and bags of confidence!
The Culture: The team culture is very vibrant and energetic whilst remaining professional and clinically credible. You will have a great team player mentality as you and your colleagues support each other to deliver quality service levels and expertise to customers.
The Package for Territory Sales Manager
- Basic: £35-45k
- Choice of hybrid / electric car
- Company bonus plan
- 23 days holiday + stats, healthcare, pension