Territory Sales Manager - Life Sciences Equipment
Products: scientific capital equipment
Location: The Territory Sales Manager role covers the South West of England and south Wales including: Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Taunton, Bournemouth, Salisbury
- Work for a rapidly growing business
- Exciting future career opportunities
- Huge demand for products with lots of incoming leads
- Family feel company with the backing of a global conglomerate
- Uncapped bonus potential
THE ROLE: As the Territory Sales Manager, the successful candidate will sell a range of equipment used in testing and storing of vaccines, pharmaceuticals and diagnostic samples. This will include cold storage equipment, climate testing chambers, clean air systems, wireless monitoring solutions, centrifuges, and other pieces of laboratory instrumentation.
In this exciting role you will sell to a broad range of warm accounts including research labs, biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, academia and the NHS. You will deal directly with customers such as lab and facilities managers, procurement/buyers, plus managing distributor relationships in the area.
· Degree educated in a scientific subject - life sciences or chemistry
· Experience of selling into research laboratories or hospital pathology labs
· A consultative approach to sales and strong team player mentality
· Full driving license & willingness to travel.
THE COMPANY: This business is at an incredibly exciting stage in its development. This leading international manufacturer commit to increasing their new product offering by 25% every yearly, and thanks to ambitious acquisitions and a global R+D workforce in excess of 600 people, fulfil that promise! As a result, they are able to service a wide variety of customer requirements which opens up a plethora of opportunities!
The Package for Territory Sales Manager role
· Basic: £35,000 to £45,000
· 1st year bonus from £6,000 - 8,000
· £6,600 allowance annual car allowance
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 23 days annual leave plus stats and Christmas & New Year shutdown