Territory Sales Manager
· Uncapped commission.
· Market leading products with a proven reputation.
· Global turnover in excess of £2bn.
· Widely recognised name operating in 60 countries.
Territory Sales Manager
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager inside our client's industrial division selling high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy, glass and steel. The primary goal of the Territory Sales Manager is to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales and the retention of existing business. The Territory Sales Manager will be covering an area in the East Midlands covering the following postcodes: LN, NG, DE, WS, CV, LE, PE, NN.
This is a field based position where you will be conducting face to face meetings across a variety of different decision making levels from procurement, through to engineering teams. There a number of spending accounts on the area that you would inherit which will see around 40% of your role being account management with 60% being of a business development focus.
The Future: Our client is very keen on promoting from within to help push people who are looking to build on their careers. A unique opportunity also presents itself with the chance to work abroad for those who wish to. There is the prospect of relocating to one of the many countries our client operates in across the globe. As a Territory Sales Manager for this rapidly expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as you help the company continue to grow.
The Company: Our client is recognised as one of the world's leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy and steel and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
Requirements: To be considered for the Territory Sales Manager role you must have:
· Experience selling into the industrial manufacturing sector
· Ability to demonstrate how you have achieved profitable sales growth
· Excellent communication skills
· Capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals
· Ability to maintain a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes
The Package for Territory Sales Manager:
· £45,000-47,000 basic salary DOE
· Bonus: 10-20% OTE (uncapped scheme).
· Car: Generous allowance - £719p/m
· Benefits: 24 days holiday (+BH), employee assistance programme, training opportunities for personal development, supportive working environment, discounted private medical cover, DC pension scheme, up to 20% off Nissan vehicles.
Location: Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, Derby, Nottingham, Lincoln, Peterborough, Walsall