Territory Sales Manager
- Field sales role covering the South West & South Wales
- Working in tandem with a BDM team to implement a strategic vision to end users
- Technical, consultative, complex sales role which engages every day
- An OTE scheme which doubles for overachievers
- A business who give long-term careers to people
- Autonomous position - be accountable for your own output
Territory Sales Manager
The Role: The Territory Sales Manager's role is to implement the sales strategy put together by a team of Senior BDM's across specific vertical markets. Your role as a Territory Sales Manager will be to sell a range of health & safety signage solutions such as inspection equipment, technical labelling solutions, and printers into food & beverage, production & process end users, construction, rail, laboratory, pharmaceutical, automotive, and aerospace clients across the South West.
This position is an end user focused role in terms of contact time, but around 85% of the sales transactions will take place via specialist distribution partners. As such, some of your time will be managing these relationships across the area. Our client are looking for the Territory Sales Manager to understand target customer processes, work with them on projects, and present the solutions that they can provide to those market sectors. You will be dealing with Health & Safety led decision makers and Facilities Management-led management across these areas.
The Territory Sales Manager will be supported by the Business Development Team, Product Managers, and Marketing in order to be effective on the patch. This is a high-energy role which will require overnight stays weekly to cover the patch successfully.
The Company: Established in the early 1900s, our client are a global organisation who are well known for their health & safety solution based offering. They have a track record of developing people, giving great careers, and investing in their brand. They have recently streamlined their offering to the customer which has bred further opportunity to grow the team - hence the Territory Sales Manager position. Their support infrastructure is impressive and their UK heritage speaks volumes.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Ideally have a Health & Safety led sales background
- Genuinely want a career, want to feel part of a proper team
- Organised, methodical, and strategic in approach
- Understands selling direct or through a specialist distributor
- Technical in background, understands complex sales processes
- A strong track record in new business wins is a must on anyone's CV
- Clean driving licence
Salary: Up to £50k Basic salary DOE + 30% OTE (year 1) - can be doubled on over achievement + Car + pension + 21 days holiday (rises with length of service) + laptop/mobile + healthcare cash plans
Candidate Location: Bristol, Cardiff, Bath, Exeter