Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
- Uncapped commission.
- Market leading products with a proven reputation.
- Global turnover in excess of £2bn.
- Widely recognised name operating in 60 countries.
Territory Sales Manager for a world leading supplier of specialist industrial lubricants for process manufacturing industries.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager inside our clients industrial division selling high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy, glass and steel. The primary goal of the Territory Sales Manager is to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales and the retention of existing business. The Territory Sales Manager will be covering an area covering part of the midlands and the east of England.
Requirements: To be considered for the Territory Sales Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling into the industrial manufacturing sector.
- Ability to demonstrate how you have achieved profitable sales growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes.
The Future: Our client is very keen on promoting from within to help push people who are looking to build on their careers. A unique opportunity also presents itself with the chance to work abroad. For those who wish, there is the prospect of relocating to one of the many countries our client operates in across the globe.
As a Territory Sales Manager for this rapidly expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as you help the company continue to grow.
The Package for Territory Sales Manager:
- Basic: £40-45k DOE.
- Bonus: 10-20% OTE.
- Car: Generous allowance.
- Benefits: 24 days holiday (+BH), employee assistance programme, training opportunities for personal development, supportive working environment, discounted private medical cover, DC pension scheme, up to 20% off Nissan vehicles.
The Culture : This is an opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is proud of its people, the development of those people drives its success and ensures customer focus and service.
The Company: Our client is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy and steel and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
Location: East Midlands
The position of Territory Sales Manager covers Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby, Walsall, Coventry, Leicester, Peterborough and Northampton.