Territory Manager - Wound care
- Open to recruiting either clinicians or sales people to join this team
- Innovative woundcare product within Community and Acute customers
- Family- owned manufacturer with growing sales team in UK and Ireland
- Great opportunity to drive sales and earning potential in this region
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this European manufacturer of innovative woundcare products in Manchester, Lancashire and Cumbria. Due to a recent internal promotion they are looking to replace a sales person in the North West of England. A family owned private business with an established presence in the UK, the successful candidates will inherit a very well worked and buoyant territory with some strong relationships in place. There is an opportunity for an experienced medical sales candidate or a non industry sales person wanting to break into medical sales if they have the right attitude and drive. The foundations are in place for a sales person to drive market share thanks to some strong formulary work and inclusions in this region. There are huge opportunities to drive advocacy and growth in the next 12 months in both community and acute settings.
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Business Manager will live on patch and have successfully worked in sales or a clinical position in this region before. Ideally, they will come from a clinical sales background but there is a great opportunity for either a clinician wanting a change or a B2B sales person wanting to move into this industry. Some experience is necessary but candidates with 12 months or more sales experience are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will understand woundcare and the community setting in this region with contact and a network of stakeholders but this is not essential. The role involves selling premium quality woundcare products based upon clinical features and benefits. You will be well trained on products but a sales drive and good customer facing skills are a must. This candidate must be happy working by themselves and self autonomously. Typical customer contact will be with Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses, Podiatrists, Care Home teams, Leg ulcer teams and Community Pharmacists.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- A professional, driven, resilient and passionate medical sales person wanting a new challenge OR
- A community nurse with some proven commercial/sales experience in field OR
- A non industry sales candidate with a proven track record of success in this region
- Full driving licence and happy travelling daily to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR TBM:
Basic: up to £40,000 basic +20% OTE
Car: Company car
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats