Territory Manager - Patient handling and care solutions
- Patient handling and care solutions
- Privately owned manufacturer enjoying unprecedented growth
- Clinically and commercially focussed medical sales role
- Vibrant culture and exciting and realistic career and earning potential.
- Salesperson Of The Year rewarded with an additional £5,000 bonus
THE ROLE: As Territory Manager, the successful candidate will be managing, growing and winning key clinical and commercial relationships in NHS and private hospitals, typically talking to manual handling, procurement (key), theatre, tissue viability and infection control contacts. Full product and company training will be provided and career and earning potential is very attractive and realistic.
THE COMPANY: A privately owned organisation who operate at the premium end of multiple medical and surgical arenas and benefit from a healthy and innovative new product pipeline. This division provide a range of manual handling, patient warming and pressure area care / transfer equipment and consumables for use within NHS and private hospitals and are enjoying incredible growth and expansion. As such, they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, personable, hungry, clinically credible and patient focussed medical sales professional to manage and further develop their business within Yorkshire and the North East (territory goes down to Derby)
REQUIREMENTS: Either experience selling into hospitals and be used to dealing with procurement or alternatively a relevant clinical background with a desire for a new challenge within sales. Experience demonstrating a product as part of the sales process will enhance your application.
CULTURE: Vibrant company enjoying sustained growth. They encourage ideas and entrepreneurship and reward high achievers.
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £32,000 to £40,000
- Commission: £21,000+ uncapped
- Car: £550 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + stats