Territory Manager - Clinical dental products
- Dental devices and consumables
- Market leading manufacturer with premium product range
- Clinically focussed M62 corridor dental sales role
- Great career and earning prospects
- Technical dental sales experience or specialist clinical dental experience essential
THE ROLE: As Territory Manager, the successful candidate will be winning, managing and developing clinical and commercial relationships within dental practices (independents and small groups) and schools, typically talking to dentists, dental surgeons, practice managers, nurses and receptionists.
THE COMPANY: This organisation continue to succeed and grow thanks to a great reputation and product portfolio and pipeline as well as a customer service that is second-to-none. They provide a premium quality range of dental anaesthesia, pharmaceutical and consumable products and a great opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced dental sales or clinical professional to manage and further develop their business within the North West and Yorkshire area. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are superb.
REQUIREMENTS: Either proven and successful experience selling clinical / technical dental products into the same customer base (ideally including new business success) or a relevant clinical dental background.
THE CULTURE: Vibrant, achievement-focussed sales team who sell on clinical / technical features and benefits. "Family feel" with a good level of autonomy and great incentives etc.
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £55,000
- OTE 20%
- Car: Hybrid company car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats