- Infection prevention capital equipment and consumables
- Market leading manufacturer with great product portfolio and pipeline
- Leading evidence and clinical efficacy around product
- Midlands region
- Great culture and earning potential
- Continually growing organisation and a genuine priority therapy area
- Hospital sales experience essential
THE ROLE: As Territory Manager, the successful candidate will sell an enviable portfolio of consumables and capital equipment used to eliminate the presence and spread of infections within hospitals. Your time will be split between account management and new business development within NHS and private accounts. A consultative role with great support and training. Typical customer contact level will be within sterile services, infection control, endoscopy, estates, TVNs and procurement. Full company and product training will be provided and career and earning prospects within the division and company are exciting and realistic.
THE COMPANY: This organisation continues to succeed within their specialist market, thanks to a great product pipeline and innovative, quality, premium products. They provide a range of “best in class” infection prevention capital equipment and consumables, and an exciting opportunity currently exists for a tenacious, driven and focussed medical sales professional to both protect and grow the business they have and drive the market leading position they have worked to achieve in this area.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have experience selling medical devices, equipment or consumables into hospitals and a flair and drive for both account management and new business. This role could work for both an experienced devices candidate and also an up and coming sales candidate who is on the way up in their career.
CULTURE: A privately owned, autonomous organisation who are agile and can react to changes in market conditions.
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £45,000 to £52,000
- Commission: 20%
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + stats