- Great way into medical sales with excellent training and earning potential
- Field sales role working with Community Nursing, Care Homes and Hospitals.
- Privately-owned manufacturer with excellent products and service
- Family run business with strong team work and collaboration
THE COMPANY: Due to expansion and increased market share, this privately owned manufacturer is now expanding their regional sales team. They provide a well respected, quality range of pressure area care products which are used to prevent bed sores, ulcers and long term skin conditions within care home and hospital patients. They have a broad portfolio and are constantly working on innovation and improvements to their already successful product lines. Due to a splitting of territories, they have a need for a driven, enthusiastic and patient focused candidate to join their South East team and drive sales across NHS and private care home customers. There will also be customer contact with loan stores in the region for the delivery and distribution of their product lines to end users.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate could come from a healthcare sales background or equally a B2B or non-industry sales background. Occupational Therapists and nurses with a desire to work in sales are also welcome to apply as full training will be given. The role involves consultative sales, product demonstrations, clinical training and practical work with clinicians to trial products in a patient led setting. You will be well trained on products and NHS sales process if not from a medical background. The Territory Manager will receive full product and sales training and regular coaching in field if needed. Typical customer contact points include working with Occupational Therapists, Carehome staff, Specialist nurses, A&E teams, Ward managers as well as Owners and managers of Loan Stores.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Hardworking, practically minded, sales person with patient focused approach
- A sales driven candidate from either B2B, Healthcare or another industry
- Previous experience as a clinician who wants to progress into sales
- Full driving licence and happy travelling daily to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR TERRITORY MANAGER:
Bonus: £10k OTE
Car: Company car allowance
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats