· Privately owned manufacturer enjoying unprecedented growth.
· Clinically and commercially focused healthcare/medical sales role.
· Vibrant culture, exciting, realistic career and earning potential.
· Company respects every individual and vows to make a contribution to a healthy and carefree life.
· Ability to forge own success, make the territory your own.
· Company over 30 years established with presence in 70 plus countries.
Territory Manager - Home/field based
Covering the North of England
Pressure care equipment
THE COMPANY: A privately owned organisation who operate at the premium end of multiple medical arenas benefit from a healthy and innovative premium product pipeline. This division provide a range of pressure area care products for use within the community and nursing homes are enjoying incredible growth and expansion. As such, they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, personable, hungry, clinically credible and patient focused professional to manage and further develop their business within the North of the UK.
THE ROLE: As Territory Manager covering the North, the successful candidate will be managing, growing and winning key clinical and commercial relationships in the community, nursing homes and distributors typically talking to nursing home managers, loan store managers, distributor managers/heads and procurement. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must ideally have experience in selling patient handling/pressure area care products i.e., slings/hoists/beds/lifts and or have experience selling for a manufacturer through distribution. Full product and company training will be provided and career and earning potential is very attractive and realistic.
The Package for Territory Manager:
· Basic: up to £42,000
· Commission: £12,000
· Car: £450 per month allowance
· Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday (rising) + stats