Territory Business Manager
Territory Business Manager - Wound Care
Essex and E. Anglia
Salary up to 40,000 basic, OTE 20% +company car
· Open to recruiting people with just a year's customer facing sales experience!
· Fantastic opportunity for an up and comer candidate wanting medical sales
· Innovative woundcare product within Community and Acute customers
· Family-owned manufacturer with growing sales team in UK and Ireland
· Great coaching and mentoring on offer for a junior candidate.
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this European manufacturer of innovative woundcare products as they continue to expand their team. Due to a recent internal promotion they are looking for a strong sales person to cover Essex, Beds, Cambs, Suffolk and Norfolk. A family owned private business with an established presence in the UK, the successful candidates will inherit a very exciting and buoyant territory with some strong relationships in place. There is an opportunity for a junior medical sales candidate or a business to business sales person wanting to break into medical sales if they have the right attitude and drive. The foundations are in place for a sales person to drive market share thanks to some strong formulary work and inclusions in this region. There are huge opportunities to drive advocacy and growth in the next 12 months in both community and acute settings.
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Business Manager will live on patch and have successfully worked in EITHER a sales or a clinical position in this region before. Ideally, they will come from a healthcare sales background but there is a great opportunity for either a clinician wanting a change or a B2B sales person wanting to move into this industry. Some experience is necessary but candidates with 12 months or more sales experience are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will understand woundcare and the community setting in this region with contact and a network of stakeholders but this is not essential. The role involves selling premium quality woundcare products based upon clinical features and benefits. You will be well trained on products with great coaching in the field, but a sales drive and good customer facing skills are a must. This candidate must be happy working self autonomously. Typical customer contact will be with Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses, Podiatrists, Care Home teams, Leg ulcer teams and Community Pharmacists.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
· A professional, driven, resilient and passionate junior medical sales person wanting a new challenge OR
· A community nurse with some proven commercial/sales experience in field OR
· A B2B sales candidate with a proven track record of success in this region
· Full driving licence and happy travelling daily to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR TBM:
Basic: up to £40,000 basic
Car: Company car
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats