Territory Account Manager
Territory Account Manager - FMCG Sector - 12 months Contract
Candidate Location: Tamworth
Salary: £33,000 basic + £5,000 commission
- Field Sales Account Management Role, includes a new company car
- Would suit an entry level sales person
- Gym Discounts, Share Schemes, Flexible Working Hours & Lunch Allowance
- Multi Award-Winning Brand
- $20 Billion Turnover - Top 5 Global Brand
- 100% Upselling and account management! Inherit an established account base
- Pension, Private Medical Scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection & Health Screening!
The Role: The new Territory Account Manager will be tasked with managing an existing portfolio of customers within 3 channels: independent retail, grocery and franchises and petrol stations. Conducting multiple store visits a day, you will be responsible for retailer education, such as training store staff on brand retention, gaining market share, merchandising and marketing the products effectively. Selling a wide range of FMCG products and add-ons you will upsell and develop strong relationship with business owners, their employees, stock controllers and wholesalers.
The Company: Our client is an award-winner; Global Top Employer/Retail Award Field Sales Team of the Year. Their investment in you starts from day one with a bespoke residential training programme to ensure you have the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed! One of the largest FMCG companies worldwide, they boast a turnover of £20 Billion! Offering a superb package for the sales team, which includes a huge range of corporate and flexible benefits.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- This role would suit an entry level sales person
- You don't need a lot of sales experience as full training will be given
- You could have a telesales background and be looking for your first role in field sales
- Must be enthusiastic, well presented, articulate and hard working
- Driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Degree is preferred
Benefits of this Territory Account Manager (Field Sales) role:
- £33,000 base salary, plus £5,000 commission
- Fully expensed company car, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone
- Fantastic corporate company benefits: lunch allowance, flexible working hours
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.