Technical Specification Sales Engineer
- Well established organisation who have gone through significant investment
- Technical sales engineering role dealing with specifications
- National remit - very flexible on location in the UK
- Pre-Cast Concrete specialism
- Excellent bonus potential - £15k-20k year 1!
- A role where you will be the go-to technical sales professional for the business
Technical Specification Engineer
The Role: The role of Technical Specification Engineer is a new, growth position, for our client who have recently revamped their website, invested in product development, and have brought in new leadership experience for the sales team. The Technical Specification Engineer will have a UK wide remit and be responsible for focussing on our clients' pre-case concrete market sector - dealing with the major contractors, and their manufacturing arms, you will spend your days specifying, and consulting, on anything to do with anchoring, fixings, and lifting structures.
90% of the role will be dealing with an existing customer base providing technical expertise, ensuring specifications are correct, and finding new opportunities. The sales cycles are longer and can be between 6-9 months. The Technical Specification Engineer will be spending 70% of their time on design & technical work with those clients and as such will suit someone who has a background in anchors & fixings technology.
The Company: This company are a family owned manufacturer, and distributor, of lifting & fixing solutions for a wide array of façade, glazing, brickwork, and pre-cast solutions. They have been investing heavily in the business in the last 12 months, and there are more exciting announcements to come. This Technical Specification Engineer role is a part of that growth plan and is vital for their pre-cast division strategy.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record in heavy side construction sales, specification sales specifically.
- Have appreciate for selling on-site, as well as remotely
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understand the specification sales process
- A background in working with pre-case concrete manufacturers
- Engineering background - Civil Engineering preferred
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £35k-45k DOE + £15k-20k bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + 25 days holiday
Location: London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester