Technical Sales Manager
- Great remuneration & benefits package
- £750 million global manufacturer, established for over 70 years
- Profitable, stable and astutely run company
- Unrivalled customer support and reliable project delivery
Technical Sales Manager
The Role of Technical Sales Manager - Bespoke Engineered Components: As Technical Sales Manager, primarily you will be responsible mainly managing existing OEM customers and some business development, targeting new clients. A typical week will be visiting prospects and customers face-to-face at their sites for 2 to 3 days across the UK and travelling to European customers every 4 to 6 weeks. The remainder will either be working from home or spent at one of the manufacturing facilities in the Greater Manchester area. Close liaison with the onsite manufacturing team is vital to ensure order schedules are met, thus leading to excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
The Company recruiting for Technical Sales Manager - Bespoke Engineered Components:
This is a rare opportunity to join a profitable, astutely run company who are looking to recruit talent that can progress into senior management.
Our client is a global market leading manufacturer of highly technical, engineered bespoke components used by a wide range of OEM industries such as filtration, medical, consumer electronics, packaging, aerospace and automotive. Established over 70 years ago, generating annual revenue in excess of £750m, the company is a household name in its field with a reputation for developing technically innovative, market leading products. In addition, they are renowned for operational excellence and world-class customer service.
For the position of Technical Sales Manager - Bespoke Engineered Components, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Sold a bespoke, technical, engineered or industrial product
- Excellent commercial acumen and a proven record of new business development
- Mature, personable and enjoys working as part of a team
- Must be well presented, enthusiastic, articulate and professional
- Able to travel to Europe on business
- Driving licence
Benefits of this Technical Sales Manager - Bespoke Engineered Components - Bespoke Engineered Components role:
- Up to £55,000 base salary DOE, plus up to 20% bonus
- £6,250 car allowance
- Fantastic company benefits including private healthcare and generous company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Candidate Location for the Technical Sales Manager - Bespoke Engineered Components - Bespoke Engineered Components: Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, Oldham, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Warrington, Chester, Crewe, Stafford, Birmingham, Telford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Halifax, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield