Technical Sales Engineer
Sales Engineer - Construction Products
This is a rare opportunity to join a global manufacturing company that has been established for 100 years and has over 3 billion Dollars in turnover globally. They are a household name in the construction materials market sector and are currently enjoying record growth. This organisation is renowned for high-quality and innovative products, its integrity and a company ethos that empowers its employees to develop and progress.
Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable technical support team you will have responsibility for growing sales of chemicals and admixtures used for projects within the infrastructure sector, commercial, public, and multi-story residential buildings sector. You will develop relationships with the concrete manufacturers in Ireland, influencing at site level all key developments in the Republic of Ireland.
For the position of Sales Engineer, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have sold a technical construction material to contractors or the quarrying industry in Ireland
- Understanding of the project specification process
- New business development
- Strong negotiation skills
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Tenacious, resilient and a desire to exceed targets
- Must be well-presented, ambitious, driven, enthusiastic, articulate, and personable
- Driving license
The benefits package for the position of Sales Engineer:
- €55,000 - €60,000 base salary
- Company car or Jeep, hybrid & electric models available
- 9% company pension contribution, private health insurance, lunch allowance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Candidate Location for Sales Engineer: Dublin, Kildare, Kilkenny, Louth, Meath, Wexford, Waterford; in Munster: Cork, Limerick, Kerry and Tipperary.