Technical Hospital Rep - Orthopaedics
Territory: Surrey, Sussex & Kent
Package: £30-35K basic + quarterly bonus + £500 monthly car allowance
We are looking for candidates with any kind of surgical/theatre based experience.
- Independently run surgical implant manufacturer
- Rare opportunity to break into medical devices!
- Customer training role within orthopaedics
- Worldwide organisation with a superb reputation for quality
The Job: Perfect opportunity for theatre nurse keen to progress into a commercial role. You will be tasked with training clinicians on the company’s range of orthopaedic implants including ankle, should and wrist systems. Working alongside an experienced sales person, you’ll provide theatre support, answer any queries and educate surgeons on best practice.
This is a remote and field based role, you must be flexible regarding working hours and able to be on call for emergency cases. This role naturally progresses into direct sales, where you will have more autonomy and earn great commission!
To be considered for this technical role, you must have:
- In depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Some experience of working within the theatre environment
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, motivation, and strong commercial acumen
- Full driving licence
The Package for Sales Support Specialist
- Basic: £30-35k
- £4k bonus
- £6,000 car allowance
- 25 days holidays, healthcare, pension
The Culture: The team culture is very vibrant and energetic whilst remaining professional and clinically credible. You will have a great team player mentality as you and your colleagues support each other to deliver quality service levels and expertise to customers.
The Company: This international manufacturer have been established for over 30 years and have rapidly established themselves as a leader in their market with an excellent reputation for product quality and customer services. Their products are advocated by some of the world’s leading orthopaedic surgeons thanks to the quality of their manufacturing process.