Technical Advisor - Cranes
This exciting role which is predominantly office based, and would suit an ambitious multi-skilled engineer with proven experience in heavy plant, cranes, construction machinery or agricultural machinery that is looking for a role off the tools.
The Company: Our client is a clear Global market leader, and pride themselves as a multinational equipment manufacturer across multiple vertical markets including Crawler Cranes, Earthmoving equipment and Mining Equipment.
The role of Technical Engineering Advisor:
- You will become a key part of the Technical Engineering team.
- Your main responsibilities will be advise Site engineers, Field Service team and clients on breakdowns, faults and maintenance issues and warranty work on the equipment.
- You can expect to be fully supported with ongoing product and manufacturer training.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- NVQ level 2/3 in Mechanical engineering
- Excellent diagnostics skills
- Heavy plant, Crane, Construction Equipment, Earthmoving or mining equipment engineers are encouraged to apply
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Driving licence
- Holiday should be 23 days + banks holidays not 25 (3 of the 23 must be used between Christmas and New Year)
- Work place pension scheme
- Clear career path
- Ongoing product training and development
Candidate Location : Luton, Wellingborough, Bedford, Kettering, Stevenage, Cambridge, Peterborough, Milton keynes