Surgical Territory Manager
- Surgical Devices
- Innovative global manufacturer with great product pipeline
- Premium quality products
- Field based East Midlands medical sales role
- Run your own territory whilst building insightful clinical and commercial relationships
- Great opportunity to enter or develop experience in the surgical devices industry.
- Uncapped earning potential, top earners achieving six figures+
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Manager will be working within NHS and private hospitals, selling a premium quality range of devices and equipment for use within general, laparoscopic and gynae procedures, including innovative plume extraction solutions. Typical decision makers you will talk to are surgeons, consultants, ODPs, clinical / nursing staff and procurement. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are extremely attractive.
THE COMPANY: This global medical technology company continues to succeed across a range of medical devices and equipment arenas, thanks to a great reputation for quality and reliability, as well as a healthy product pipeline and a focus on customer service and support. This division provides a range of general surgical equipment and consumables, and an exciting opportunity currently exists for a hungry, ambitious, driven, confident and credible sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the East Midlands.
REQUIREMENTS: Surgical sales experience is beneficial for this role. However, other healthcare sales experience will be considered - e.g. veterinary, pharmaceutical, dental, aesthetics, optical etc with a genuine keenness to move into a theatre-based sales role.
TERRITORY: Doncaster, Sheffield, Peterborough, Ipswich, Norwich, Lincoln
THE CULTURE: Open, friendly, and supportive, get up and go. Fast-paced organisation.
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: £24,000+ uncapped
- Car: Car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + Bank hols