Surgical Nurse - Ophthalmology - Private Hospital
Salary - £40,000 basic - annual paid increases
Three locations are recruiting - choose from Brighton, Guildford or Colindale.
Hours; Monday - Friday 8am-6pm.
Private hospital performing cataract surgeries in partnership with the NHS.
- Premium service provider with the latest technology
- Great opportunity to move into private healthcare and gain ophthalmology experience
- Growing business with exciting expansion plans!
- Patients are always at the heart of what they do
THE ROLE: The Practice Nurse will play a vital role throughout the patient pathway - from start to finish. Day to day you will utilise your knowledge and expertise in scrubbing to support and collaborate with the specialist surgeons. This position offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and patient-focused environment. Surgeons typically perform 20-25 surgeries per day. You'll be contributing to the delivery of high quality, safe and effective patient care throughout their treatment.
THE COMPANY: The organisation is 15 years established, now nationwide and have built 10 dedicated eye hospitals and clinics across the UK. More importantly, they have treated over a million patients! Helping them to live a better life - and see each day in glorious high definition. Their singular focus on eye health care and consultant-led approach means they deliver the right treatment for every patient. Assured the best calibre of laser eye surgery, cataract surgery, lens replacement surgery and medical eye treatments - all performed to the highest clinical standards.
- NMC PIN required or HCPC registered ODP
- UK based scrub/theatre/surgical experience is a must
- Ideally experience within ophthalmology
- Thrives in a fast paced environment!
- Able to work 8-6 hours, Monday to Friday - an occasional Saturday may be required
THE CULTURE: Team orientated, hardworking, fast paced, driven and professional.