Specification Sales Manager
- Well established organisation who have gone through significant investment
- Technical sales specification role dealing with Hi-Rise major-projects across the South East
- Focus on the Developers & Contractors
- New product development is always ongoing
- Business Development, project hunting, focussed position
- A role where you will be the go-to technical sales professional for the business
Major Projects Specification Sales Manager
The Role: The role of Major Projects Specification Sales Manager is a new, growth position, for our client who have recently revamped their website, invested in product development, and have brought in new leadership experience for the sales team. The Major Projects Specification Sales Manager will have a focussed task of targeting major developers & contractors across the London and South East markets. Selling a range of masonry support fixings & systems designed for hi-rise buildings, 90% of your role in the short to medium-term will be project led new business development and taking the client through from cradle to grave.
A big value add of the Major Projects Specification Sales Manager will be to support their clients with risk management around legislation, specifications, and safety on hi-rise projects.
The Company: This company are a family-owned manufacturer, and distributor, of lifting & fixing solutions for a wide array of façade, glazing, brickwork, and pre-cast solutions. They have been investing heavily in the business in the last 12 months, and there are more exciting announcements to come. This new Specification Sales Manager role is a part of that growth plan and is vital for their 2024 plan.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record in fixings, fasteners, and anchoring technologies ideal
- Understand the full specification sales process
- Have appreciate for selling on-site, as well as remotely
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Can sell on value-add rather than price
- Engineering background - Civil Engineering preferred
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £55k-65k DOE + 20% bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + 25 days holiday