Specification Sales Manager
- Market leading brand
- Founded over 100 years, multi-million turnover manufacturer
- Sales role targeting architects & main contractors
- Managing a well-established and high performing territory!
- Company Car, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare & Uncapped Commission
Specification Sales Manager (Flooring)
The Role: Representing a reputable carpet and flooring manufacturer, the specification sales manager will be responsible for targeting architects, main and sub-contractors across the patch. Booking your own meetings, you will be tasked with managing current pipeline and building future sales through this channel. To be successful you will need experience selling into architects although no specific product experience is required.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
· Have specification experience selling products through architects.
· Tenacious in their approach to new business.
The Company: Our client is a market leader in the design and manufacturer of carpet tiling and panels, recognised across the UK for its quality and durability. With a wide range of eco-friendly products, they specialise in carpets for a wide range of industries, selling to commercial offices, public sector organisations such as schools and leisure businesses.
Salary: £45-55,000 basic salary plus £12,500 OTE and Company car (hybrid options available)
Candidate Location: London