Specification Sales Manager
- World renowned brand & market leader in residential cladding
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Proactive specification sales role in the commercial & hi-rise residential markets
- Working with national & regional developers
- Growth role for the North
- Aggressive growth strategy for UK in 2023 (already exceeded 2022 number)
Specification Sales Manager
The Role: The Specification Sales Manager will be proactively targeting national & regional developers, housing associations, Contractors and Architects across the Northern region of the UK for a global building envelope brand. You will be selling a market leading fire-rated fibre-cement cladding system which is specified into the residential & re-cladding refurbishment market sectors, as well as for commercial applications. The Specification Sales Manager will specify the product in, work closely with the Contractors & Developers, and then make the sell through the dealer & fabricator network who are working closely on those projects. Your role will be varied day to day, and you will be liaising with all levels of decision maker such as Design Managers, Architects, Procurement, and Site level contacts.
Most of your time will be closing out and completing new specifications given to you by the Specification Leads, however there is also the opportunity to break spec with the Developers themselves if using an outside Architect. Therefore, someone who is hungry, ambitious, and can spot an opportunity in this market will do very well.
The Specification Sales Manager role is ideal for someone who has a track record in B2B Construction Sales already and is looking for that step up into a specification sales role. You will receive excellent training in the position, you will be surrounded by industry experts in the team, and there is clear progression for the right applicant.
The Company: Our client is a globally recognised brand in the construction products world. They are a company who have a strong company culture and live & breathe their values. They are heavily investing into their European business and are building new manufacturing premises to ensure the UK market is well serviced. They are looking for like-minded people who have backgrounds in construction specification selling and have a work ethic, drive, and passion to match. They have, like many businesses, had a strong 2022. However, their plan for the UK in 2023 and beyond is a real draw to the business. They have big plans and want people to start their journey with them now to grow and develop in the not too distant future.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record in selling into the construction industry
- Come from a building envelope background
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- May have a background in façade fabrication market
- Understands the supply chain in the market - distribution/fabricators
- Activity driven, understand commercials, and can back up figures
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £45k-55k DOE + 20%-40% bonus (with added multipliers) + Car (Hybrid) + Pension + 24 days holiday
Location: Northern England