Solution Sales - Medical Equipment - Secondary Care
The Territory Manager role covers: North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex
Products: Respiratory capital equipment & consumables, plus associated digital health solutions and service contracts.
· Sell top quality products for an established manufacturer with a great reputation!
· Solution focused clinical sales role - concept and proposition
· Superb OTE and career progression!
We are looking for experienced medical sales professionals who have dealt with multi-level stakeholders within the NHS. You must have experience selling a solution to a range of decision makers, with a tenacious and fearless approach to consultative sales. Target driven and ambitious candidates will do well here!
The company: Established for over 100 years, this is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical equipment and consumables. They are at the forefront of the market, invest heavily in R+D and consistently win industry awards for product innovation. Additionally, they have an exciting pipeline of new products to launch in the next 12 months. Providing full product training, a structured induction and ongoing development.
The role: As the new Territory Manager you will sell the company's full offering of life-saving medical equipment and consumables. The sales process is very much "solution focused", using your consultative sales skills to uncover your customers challenges and identify the best solutions you can offer. You will have full autonomy over your accounts, improving existing relationships and building new networks of KOL's throughout ICU, NICU, theatre, A&E, and EBME in NHS and private hospitals.
The culture: This division of the business is headed up by a motivated and ambitious manager who is keen to develop the commercial strategy into a more concept and solution focused approach to meet the ever changing market and needs of clinicians! You will work in a very supportive and collaborative atmosphere with interaction across various departments including field sales, technical specialists, marketing and customer services.
We are looking for sales candidates who meet the following criteria:· Successful track record in secondary care medical devices sales
· Experience of developing customer networks and cultivating new relationships
· A tenacious, motivated, and ambitious mindset.
· Experience of dealing with multi-level stakeholders within hospital trusts
· Target and career driven
- Base Salary: £45,000 - 60,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: £20,000 - 50,000 bonus including over-performance incentives
- Company car or £490 car allowance
- Pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, and additional benefits.