- Are you electrically qualified?
- Do you have proven Field Service experience?
- Are you looking to work in an installation & maintenance role?
- Field based role covering Central London
- Interesting mix of Install maintenance and breakdown;
- Servicing and repairing high quality kitchen and catering equipment
- Full company training and support, clear career path with genuine progression opportunities.
Our Client :
- For decades, our client have been the world market leader
- Supply state of the art solutions and applications
- Multi-award winning company
To be considered for this role you will need :
- You will have a recognised electrical qualification such as; City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 minimum
- Able to self-diagnose faults and repair issues manually
- Proven background in a Field based electrical service/maintenance role
- The successful candidate will need good interpersonal skills and be able to self-manage
- £35-40k OTE 40K
- Company Vehicle
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days Holiday
Location: London, Ilford, Harrow, Croydon, Southall, Hayes, Bromley, Enfield, Tottenham, Brixton, Ealing, Finchley,