Service and Installation Engineer
- A chance to join a market leading global company
- Great job security
- The chance to grow your salary after 6 months
THE OPPORTUNITY: As a Service and Installation Engineer you will visit client sites and install, service and repair all equipment. Due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work away from home as well as spending some time on the Banbury site.
THE CANDIDATE: In order to be considered for this role you must be a multi-skilled service engineer, installation engineer or maintenance engineer.
- Electrically qualified
- PLC fault finding
- Field Service background – must have a drivers licence
- Experience with production line or similar scale equipment
- Mechanical skills – valves, actuators, gear boxes
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Steam plant
- Hydraulic or Pneumatics
SUCCESSFUL NATIONAL COMPANY: A long established company, active in over 50 countries around the world. The company offer a turnkey solution form design through installation to service & maintenance of bespoke industrial equipment.
- Salary increase after probation
- 33 days holiday
- Sick pay