The market leading engineering equipment provider are seeking a Service Administrator for their busy office in Dublin.
Established in the early 1980's our client is a leader within their industry. With its wide range of equipment and financial turnover in the multi millions, this Irish company is constantly growing. Their continued growth is allowing them to take on more talent and the successful Service Administrator will join an exciting office to help this business grow further.
The successful Service Administrator will be based in our clients office in Dublin, and you will be responsible for:
- Manage all day to day admin tasks that arise within the service department
- This will include work on service contracts, processing orders for parts, managing invoices and processing service reports
- Manage customer queries over the phone and deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist with scheduling service and operations teams
In return you will work with a progressive and dynamic organisation with exciting growth plans that will offer successful employees real opportunity for career progression.
Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-5pm and Friday: 8:30am-4pm
For this Service Administration role, we are looking to speak to candidates that meet the following criteria:
- You must have strong admin and strong customer service skills
- You must be well organised, process driven and able to multitask
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is required
- Salary: €33-38k DOE
LOCATION: County Dublin
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!