Senior Sales Development Representative
- Upto 35K basic with an OTE of 55K which is UNCAPPED
- In-house sales trainer & sales coach to help you MAXIMISE your career potential
- Promotion opportunities into field sales BDM roles within 12-18months
- Rapidly growing SaaS business with international expansion plans
- NO previous software experience necessary!
The Role - Senior Sales Development Representative - Leeds
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving this software company's sales strategy by expanding their customer base. The Snr SDR primary responsibility will be to identify and qualify potential B2B customers, engage them with our client's innovative solutions and showcase the value they can bring to businesses. You will then work closely with Account Executives and Sales Managers to ensure a smooth handover of leads and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Do you want to break into software sales or are currently in an SDR or BDE role looking for progression? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative business environment? If so, this could be the job for you.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales from any background. This could be internally based roles like recruitment and media sales through to any field sales background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with a hunger to exceed targets
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Base salary £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- Monthly & quarterly, uncapped bonus with an expected on-target earning of £20,000!
Car Allowance of £600 per month
- Pension and healthcare
- Exciting career development prospects into Account Executive and Sales Management roles
About the Company: This is an innovative and fast-growing tech business located in Leeds. They are at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, designed to help a range of customers such as contractors, plant hire, construction services providers, facilities management companies and other business services suppliers to run more efficiently and complete jobs with ease. The software helps with everything from job management to finance, asset tracking and management and customer success. With a vibrant culture and a rapidly expanding sales team, they offer excellent career development opportunities and strong earning potential.