Senior Marketing Manager
The Role of Senior Marketing Manager:
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a growing B2B events company. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing, managing two Marketing Executives, and working within a wider department of seven professionals.
The role will be responsible for managing, developing and executing a full marketing strategy for up to nine B2B paid conferences per year. The main objective of this role is to provide the sales and commercial teams with a high volume and quality of leads that they will go on to convert. In order to help the marketing team achieve their goals the company have invested in the latest CRM and automation platforms. This is an all-encompassing role and the successful candidate will be expected to utilise email, social media, SEO, PPC, advertising, Direct Mail and PR where necessary.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager role include:
- Creating a marketing strategy for B2B paid conferences
- Working with Production teams, understanding technical content, and writing marketing copy to best capture the audience
- Utilising email marketing, social media, PR, SEO, PPC, Direct Mail and advertising to achieve goals
- Running pre-, during and post-campaign analysis of the campaigns and events to make sure of success
- Creating sales collateral when necessary
- Using the latest marketing technology
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Manager you must have:
- At least 3+ years’ marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- An understanding of events marketing
- Experience with email marketing, social media, updating website and SEO/PPC
- A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
- A relevant degree in marketing or events is desirable
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Our client are a fast growing B2B events company run approximately 13 high-end B2B events a year, targeting legal and financial services markets. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders in how to better their operations and are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to help them achieve this during a period of large growth for the company.
The package for the role of Senior Marketing Manager includes:
- Salary – £45,000 – £55,000
- 20% bonus
- Fantastic culture
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.