Senior Marketing Manager
- Advance your Marketing career working for one of the biggest and well known event businesses
- Target a worldwide audience
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary and package
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? We are recruiting on behalf of one of the biggest and best event companies in the world who are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for driving visitor numbers to conferences and exhibitions across 10 events worldwide.
Ideally you are an data-driven Marketer, able to analyse data and look at what works and what doesn't work. You will also have experience running campaigns to drive sign-ups to events.
In addition, you must have experience managing a team and be confident reporting back to senior stakeholders in the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global events company, with excellent career progression and training opportunities!
Requirements for the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Extensive event marketing experience experience working at Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing level
- Experience targeting an international audience
- Line management experience
- Good understanding & knowledge of digital and content marketing
- Audience development and growth, including segmentation/personalisation
- Building relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Deadline and target driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in using marketing automation technology and CMS platforms
The salary for the Senior Marketing Manager: £47-52k + 10% bonus and many other great benefits!
Location: Offices in central London you will be expected to travel into office 2-3 days a week
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.