Senior Marketing Manager
The role of the Senior Marketing Manager:
Our client are expanding their marketing team to support the recent growth within the business. This is an exciting role for an experienced and independent marketer to take full ownership of the marketing campaigns. Supporting the wider marketing team, the Senior Marketing Manager will delegate responsibilities to the two executive that they will be managing.
This role will be using digital marketing techniques to generate leads for the company, drive attendees for global events as well as build the online presence of the business.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Plan campaigns for our clients events via email marketing / social media marketing, performance analysis.
- Strategically build a strong accurate database of contacts for future campaigns.
- Executing and overseeing marketing campaign activity timelines.
- Write original, eye-catching copy for the use of emails, social posts and websites.
- Establish strategic partnerships with influential associations or companies within the industry to deliver traffic and registrations.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 2 years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in events or conferences
- Additional French or Portuguese language is beneficial
- Strong analytical mindset with a passion for data
- Open to travelling to global events
The package for the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Basic salary - £28,000 - £32,000
- Hybrid working
Our client was founded in 2006, with a specific aim of creating country and industry specific B2B events. They are a one of the leading independent conference and exhibition organisers in over 20 African Countries, for the Mining, Energy, Finance, and Oil and Gas sectors.
The location for the Senior Marketing Manager -
The Senior Marketing Manager will be based from the London office with a flexible working from home policy.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role. If you have met with a BMS Consultant in our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.