Senior Marketing Manager
The Role of Senior Marketing Manager: Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading B2B information services provider. This role will report directly into the Marketing Director, working in an immediate team of 5, and within a wider department of 30 professionals. The role will be responsible for managing, developing and executing a full marketing strategy for a high growth product offering. As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be setting the strategy and working with multiple stakeholders to promote the plan that will ultimately ensure the growth of your chosen portfolio. Strategy setting will be important however, the successful candidate will be expected to have had prior experience executing campaigns across email, social media, content and events. Campaign execution will be part of this role.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager role include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business’ priorities and translate them into go-to-market strategies that ensure awareness, engagement and adoption of the products and brands .
- Develop, activate and optimize value propositions, unique selling points (USPs), strategic audience segmentation & competitive analysis for use across sales and functional areas of marketing.
- Own a key portfolio of products and orchestrate the successful end-to-end marketing activities that enable growth
- Oversee campaign budgets and ensure they are deployed to maximum efficiency and deliver ROI
- Creating sales collateral when necessary
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Manager you must have:
- At least 7+ years’ marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- Experience of running e2e campaigns that are used for client acquisition and retention.
- Demonstrate that you are a candidate influence customer spending
- You need to be able to articulate how your marketing strategy has delivered growth for a business
- A working knowledge of marketing automation is desired
The company: Our client are an established membership organisation that service the telecoms industry. They are continually testing and trialling new ways of working to challenge the existing structure and marketplace. They are innovative and want people who aspire to exceed their personal expectations .They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help support with business objectives. If you want to lead the marketing strategy for a unique set of product, this could be the role for you!
The package for the role of Senior Marketing Manager includes:
- Salary – £55,000-£63,000
- 15% bonus
- Excellent Benefits package
Location: The position of Senior Product Marketing Manager will be based in Central London. Our client offer a great flexible working policy. BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.