Senior Marketing Executive
The Role: The Senior Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager and be part of a wider team of 15 marketers. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end marketing campaigns for a range of conferences and events. Channels that you will use to be successful in the role include data research, data segmentation, email marketing, social media, content creation, and analytic reports. Your main goal will be to increase attendance and engagement for these events, and to work towards the achievement of revenue and attendance targets.
Our client are a company that provide business-to-business events and conferences, training, and consulting services to professionals in various industries. Their events cover a wide range of topics, including healthcare, finance, and energy. Their aim is to bring together professionals and industry leaders to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in their respective fields.
This is truly a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive to hit the ground running and make an impact from day on!
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Identifying the target audience through data segmentation
- Creating and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing social media marketing strategies
- Generating compelling content for various marketing channels
- Analysing campaign performance to optimize future efforts
- Increase attendance and engagement for events and achieve revenue and attendance targets
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Executive you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a B2B events role
- Ideally with a focus on conference or event marketing within the life sciences sector
- Creative and strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
- Experience running multi channel marketing campaigns
- Exposure to marketing analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in managing external agencies and suppliers
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000-£36,000 plus bonus
- Great company benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in Central London. Our client operate a flexible working policy.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.