Senior Marketing Executive
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive:
This is a key role in supporting the wider marketing and events team to ensure the allocated events achieve their revenue target. The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, running and delivering on all email and social media marketing campaigns.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will need to be organised and be able to manage your time effectively. The work load will become heavier during the lead up to large events, it is crucial that the workload is prioritised.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Manage marketing campaigns for international events from conception to completion, approximately 5-6 events a year
- Working with partners to bring in corporate attendance at events
- Promoting our clients publications a year digitally
- Forming and developing relationships with institutional and media partners, as well as inviting press, and working with third parties to get visibility for their publications and events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience in a B2B conference/media organisation
- Experience of working in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience running end to end multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Video editing experience, working with Adobe Premiere Pro would be beneficial
Our client is a young and dynamic publishing and events company focusing on the finance sector. They are a very close knit company that consider themselves a company. Growing from within, a lot of the team have been there for over 7+ years. Our client understands that networking, engagement and facilitation directly on the ground is the best way to get business done.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Hybrid working policy
The location -
The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based on ma hybrid model in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.