Senior Marketing Executive
Irelands largest independently owned and operated security firm looking for an experienced electrical Supervisor to cover projects throughout Europe and Ireland.
Established over 25 years, this independent Irish company is growing at a rate of 10-15% year on year. Currently Irelands largest independently owned and operated security firm, they have established a large client base ranging from blue-chip organisations to SMEs and have completed projects in a wide variety of sectors, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturers to hotels and office blocks and international retail chains.
This role will be based and require travel within Europe and Ireland, the successful Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for the delivery of the infrastructure phase of projects.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the infrastructure and build stages of the projects
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all work carried out on site.
- Review all construction packs and advise of appropriate changes throughout the build stage
- Establish RAMS and ensure any work carried out is compliant with requirements.
- Attend site meetings with project management teams and implement agreed programmes
- Ensure the operations runs to the agreed schedule and within H+S and quality guidelines
Candidates that possess Electrical Supervisory Experience in the security market are highly desired, experience in general building services will also be considered. You will have an electrical background i.e. you will be a qualified electrician or electrical engineer. The successful candidate must also have the right to work within the EU.
- Salary: €65k - €70k
- All travel, accommodation and transport covered
- Living abroad allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Laptop / Phone
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!