Senior Editorial Manager
The role: This Senior Editorial Manager position will report directly into the Head of Sales and will be responsible for executing the company’s strategy. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of commercial content marketing techniques and be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for UK. The Senior Editorial Manager will work closely with the wider Marketing and Product Teams to ensure that everyone is contributing and delivering value at every stage of the process.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Editorial Manager:
- Creating a content approach and strategy for the coming year (including reports, thought leadership articles, timely blogs, and SEO-based pieces)
- Managing, proofing and maintaining content across the website
- Maintaining our client’s tone of voice and style across all content and communications
- Working with the digital team to manage and maintain the CMS to ensure efficiency, flag errors and ensure SEO best practices.
- Writing or outsourcing content to boost SEO rankings across all search
- Creating a weekly newsletter to be sent to around 3,000 subscribers
- Working with the digital marketing team to create relevant and successful ads and ad copy
- Working alongside the Editorial Marketing lead to write/edit/proof timely news pieces and articles to be published on CUBE’s website
- Carrying out research to understand and keep on top of the emerging environment of regulation and technology
- Ghost-writing content for media – liaising with C-level to approve sign off
- Analysing the success of all content to inform future approaches (predominantly through Google Analytics)
- Managing the budget for content
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5 years’+ experience of relevant B2B content experience , ideally within Regtech
- Experience of using WordPress and Google Analytics
- Strong short and long form writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be flexible and creative in a challenging environment
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
- The ability to create and implement your own ideas
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team within a remote/international environment
The Company: This leading Regtech business have been growing rapidly since their launch in 2011. Their software allows for financial institutions to adhere to changes in regulations through some unique machine learning personalisation. With over 100 employees and exciting to plans to continue expanding, this is a great time to join this established marketing team. This business has a large emphasis on culture and employee engagement with some excellent benefits and perks to support this.
The Package Senior Editorial Manager:
- Salary: £50,000 – £70,000
- Excellent benefits and social activities
- Fully remote role
Location: The position of Senior Editorial Manager can be based in London or remotely in the UK. Travel to London will be required on occasion.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.