Senior CRM Executive
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior CRM Executive in London? Look no further as we have a role for you! This is a great opportunity to join our client's 6-person team of marketing professionals, where you'll play an essential role in delivering targeted communications programs and growing the value of their business.
Our client's mission is to put pharmacy at the forefront of healthcare, and their vision is to become the world leader in the safe and effective use of medicines. They are committed to supporting pharmacists in their education and development, promoting pharmacy in the media and government, and leading the way in medicines information across Great Britain and around the world.
As the Senior CRM Executive, you'll be the marketing owner of their Pardot marketing automation platform and be responsible for delivering their customer lifecycle and marketing data strategies. You'll work closely with your Marketing, Sales, and Product colleagues, as well as an external Salesforce partner.
Your expertise in data management, marketing automation, and conversion rate optimisation will be essential in implementing, analysing, and reporting on targeted communication programs to drive customer value and prove the usefulness of marketing activity and its influence on sales revenue.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Owning and managing our client's marketing automation platform, Pardot
- Creating and delivering targeted communications programs to drive customer value
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of customer lifecycle and marketing data strategies
- Devising and optimizing our clients ability to measure and report on the influence of marketing activity on new business sales revenue
- Building and managing Pardot forms for use on the website and at events
- Managing the lead scoring and grading process in collaboration with Sales
- Creating customer engagement templates in Engage for the Sales team
- Supporting the marketing campaign team to ensure all email marketing and lead generation activity is targeted, impactful, and measurable
- Implementing conversion rate optimization techniques and strategies to improve marketing's effectiveness in pursuit of sales revenue targets
- Producing monthly and ad hoc reporting, including results by campaign, sector, territory, and salesperson at all stages of the lead to customer funnel
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM / Marketing Automation role
- Strong understanding of lead scoring best practices
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot , HubSpot or Marketo
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.